Eternal Encouragement Party!

Who LOVES to party?  I do!  I especially LOVE Facebook parties.  The discussions, prizes, making of new friends is so much fun!  Well I wanted to invite all my readers to join Eternal Encouragement for their upcoming Facebook Party!  :)  To Yell or Not To Yell: That is the question in Parenting is being hosted by Eternal Encouragement.  It is Tuesday July 24th at 2pm.  Join us as we discuss parenting without yelling and also find out the details for Lorrie Flems first Kindle Book!  Yelling: The Cause, The Casualty and The Cure.  This is her 1st e-book that will be available on the Kindle format!  WOOHOO!!  :)  I should also say that on July 24th the book will be FREE!  Yes, you heard me right!  A FREE e-book!  WOOHOO!!!  (can you tell I Love free??)  It is only FREE on July 24th.  So don't forget to stop by!  :)
Lorrie is a wonderful woman with a heart for ministering to mothers.  She is honest, funny, kind and uses God's word to help us through our challenges.  So join us on July 24th for what I am sure is going to be a great party!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment